From the Depths: Fall 2013 Edition Released

I am please to announce that Haunted Waters Press has released its Fall 2013 edition of From the Depths

This edition's theme is Stories From Home, which leaves much to the imagination. I can assure that the authors did not disappoint, and neither did the artwork. I can honestly say that I've not seen such beautiful print work in some time. This anthology is simply gorgeous.



I am incredibly proud to have been a part of From the Depths. My piece, Excised, is the product of me taking on the challenge of telling a story about home using only thirteen precious words. Look for my micro-short in the chapter entitled, Penny Fiction. Excised is in the Thirteen Lovely Words collection on page twenty-five.

Feel free to return to this post and tell me your thoughts on From the Depths. I love hearing from you all!

Happy reading,

C