Countdown to Spark: A Creative Anthology Release Date

The launch of, Spark: A Creative Anthology has been rather successful. The reviews have been pretty solid and the stories I've read thus far have had me page turning like a madman.



The release of their second volume on July 1, 2013 is worthy of a countdown. Please, allow me.


That's better. 

If you are unfamiliar with Spark: A Creative Anthology, I highly encourage you to take a minute and check out their sight. Brian Lewis, the Editor-in-Chief, has some incredibly informative interviews posted. All the info on submissions and contests can be found there as well.

If July finds you in the mood for a dark and tragic tale, I've got you covered. Look for my story, The Barfly From Apartment Twenty-One, in the second volume of Spark. I'd love to hear what you think, so be sure to return and post comments.



Happy reading,

C