Lean In by Sheryl Sandberg

Funny thing--I have two employers and both have told me in the last month that I have one thing I need to work on. God works in mysterious ways, and I saw a newscast about the book, "Lean In" and learned exactly what the problem is and how to fix it. Thank you Sheryl Sandberg.

Sheryl Sandberg is a fast burner--before she turned 30 she earned two degrees at Yale and was the CEO of two major corporations and then CEO of Google. Today she is a mother of two, wife, and COO of Facebook. I'm almost finished reading her book and it is the best read about females in leadership I've got my hands on to date.

I've been thinking a lot about "off-ramping" and am so glad I read this book first. Male and female leaders alike will benefit from reading, "Lean In." Take a few minutes to watch her TEDtalk or buy the book--it's $13 at Target.