Zombies, zombies, zombies

I have zombies on the brain. My WIP is coming along swimmingly. I am pleased to say thanks to the help and encouragement of a very close friend, I have stuck to my first draft and have only 25% of the first draft to go. My goal is to finish it this coming week.

Granted there's a whole mess of details missing and tons of editing awaiting me, but I am stoked to be this close to writing the end on a novel for the first time.

This is by far the coolest thing I've written yet. I cannot wait to make it presentable for my trusted readers. There's nothing else like this story, not to my knowledge anyway.

I just can't stop thinking about it. Can't stop talking about it. I heart zombies.

So zombie lovers, prepare for a special treat. A new spin on an old monster is in route.