Update


Hi there,

A much needed update on my progress lies below:

Everything is on the back burner until this my zombie story is completed. I have to be more disciplined in my writing or I will never finish anything. Once I have completed this story and start sending it out, I am going to clean up some more short stories and get them out. After that its back to my romance novel, which is killing me just sitting there, unfinished. It's a real travesty, but it won't sit for long, I promise.

My mom used to encourage me to hurry while coloring. She told me that the characters in my pictures couldn't breathe until I finished coloring them. I feel that way about my unfinished work. My characters can't breathe right now, so I have to hurry up and get them colored. Corny I know, but it damn sure is motivating!