Outstanding math books

As a brand new teacher, I have some certification examinations that I have to pass or they kick me out of the school and tell me to never come back. Fortunately for me, I had already passed all but one of these, expensive, difficult, and long tests. The one I put off to the end was staring me down, with a deadline two months out. This test was put off because it had math on it, and I am so bad at math, it is pathetic. Nothing seemed to work for me, GRE study guides, GKT study guides, online resources, I was sunk.

Then I got a hold of these math books intended for middle grade females written by Danica McKellar. Yes, Wynnie from Wonder Years. Actually, little ole' Wynnie graduated summa cum laude from UCLA with a degree in mathematics. And she is a fabulous teacher. For the first time in my life I understood the concepts, enjoyed learning the material and bonus--was getting the answers correct. Passed my test, no issues, thank you Wynnie!

So if you know a girl who is struggling with math, hook her up with these books:

http://www.danicamckellar.com/store/